Customer Experience Advocate - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a Customer Experience Advocate, you will be responsible for engaging with new and existing customers after implementation/ hyper care stages. Working with customers to ensure a positive customer experience through the VUE philosophy (Valued, Understood and engaged). You will also provide help, guidance and coaching to the customer to improve their Esker utilization and satisfaction through your knowledge of the Esker solutions.
- Answer questions related to Esker’s solutions and escalate when necessary to the appropriate department.
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Esker solution users.
- Own the Customer Experience and work to exceed their expectations.
- Proactively identify and suggest improvements/ solutions to problems.
- Document customer feedback and convey data back to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Facilitate problem solving between end user and professional services or support teams.
- Engage customers at regular intervals to measure the customer utilization of the Esker solution.
- Ensure the customer is maximizing efficiencies and create long-term plans and objectives with the customer and their individual business processes.
- Document each engagement and follow-through on resulting tasks and actions.
- Maintain & manage a database of clients’ information
- Be an Esker ambassador for internal departments and help them be successful in their roles.
- In charge of maintaining the Customer All Access Community Hub
- Planning and implementing activities on the Community Hub together with the marketing team
- Active engagement on the Community Hub and making sure there’s active engagement within the community
- Introduce the Community Hub to new/or existing customers
- Walk through how-tos of the Community Hub with customers.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/IT or general degree with consultative Software sales experience
- Experience in recruiting, onboarding, and managing customer/channel partners in a technology environment
- Possess knowledge of business processes in Purchase-to-Pay and/or Order-to-cash is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and present technical information in non-technical terms using the customer’s language.
- Ability to quickly learn and configure the Esker on Demand solution, include dashboards, reports, tabs, views, and templates
- Proven experience managing and cultivating positive working relationships with customers and coworkers, as well as showing strong communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to complete assigned tasks in a fast-paced changing work environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products, as well as GoToMeeting, Salesforce.com, and other web-based applications.
- Entrepreneurial/problem-solving mindset, with an emphasis in making our customers feel understood and engaged
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin, Cantonese or French is a plus
Please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com with the ‘Customer Experience Advocate’ as reference.